Thursday, February 23, 2006

sigh.

what's going on???
laptop crashed. somehow my comp profile can't be excessed by the repairman, but can excess the other profile, which is not mine. (i share the laptop, you see...)

and with no net access at home (YUP!!! I STILL DON'T!!) i couldn't backup my stuff online....
tho now i also regret not burning all my files on CDs... sigh.....

then there's exam tmr. and me going in unprepared! that module is sooo hard to do sia.... and crap... never prepare at all! it's only 17 hours away! not a long time, you know....

and there's irrational thought due to erm, i-dunno-wad-the-heck-is-it-but-it-causes-people-to-do-stupid-things-in-the-spur-of-the-moment-and-of-course-think-irrationally-and-i-also-dunno-why-i-am-putting-everything-in-one-hyphenated-word-which-doesn't-make-sense....

hahahahaha...



anyway... good day to all... hahahahahaha

No comments: