Monday, August 07, 2006

of leading others further than you've gone, and of rebel fingers.

"I cannot lead anyone further than I have gone... "

think abt it... (for me lah).

do we sometimes take our freedom for granted? Though we do not have a kilometre-long list of dos and donts, but have we compromised? compromised too much.
that we take everything as ok. if you get my drift...

just cant get organised. the mess of my thoughts, the mess of my home, the mess of my life.

yea.. my "fingers are now running faster than my brain and heart"...

oh wells..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sometimes i wonder, what or who do we go to for our encouragement?
sometimes i wonder, also, what some of us do just to get that phrase of encouragement.

i guess different people have been brought up differently and will take different things as their personal encouragement. and even the extent to which a person needs to be encouraged continually is also a variable (not x or y or xy or dx or wadeva la... hahha ;P oops... sorry maths paper coming up for me.. :P ).

of course, i suppose for most of us, we usually take affirmation as encouragements. erm.. but of course, affirmation of a , erm , "good" kind...
haha.. not like "i affirm that you're a stupid, dumb, bodoh dodo, who is good for nothing and a scum of the earth. your ugliness gives me allergic reactions. HEY!! i'm encouraging you, k? so that you'll be encouraged to improve yourself!!!"

:D oops...

it's true, we all need encouragement. we can be encouragers too! by our lives.

oh wells... thank all of you bros (WG)... for your encouragement on each other.
i really hope we do continue this race together. and i do hope that our wg will not be based on us. but, ya.. you know where im driving at. (though i wont be taking my driving lessons anytime soon. haha.) thank all of you who wished me. Thanks. even though it can be an auto thing for some of us, i'm still encouraged.

haha... birthdays.
have they become a day where we have an excuse to celebrate the great ME?
i dont celebrate my birthday. and there was a year i even forgot.
oh wells, in this fallen world...
not that there's anything wrong in celebrating... in fact it's probably normal. im weird and atypical, u see. :D

who do we go to for support?
buddies?
stead?
parents (i doubt many will, yea? unfortunately)?
no one?
some stranger we meet in chat room or on the streets?
??? ?

we are human, and so we need human support and companionship... but because we're human, we fail too. humans fail each other. but the Almighty will not. know this, not because it's some abstract stoopeed concept, but cuz i know. first hand.

oh wells...
i know not what im typing anymore... cuz i seem not to be reflecting much these past weeks. reflecting in all sense of the word. oh wells... not really all. cuz i dont pose in front of the mirror everyhour, and exclaim how handsome and good-looking, and christ-like i am... ;P

LORD help.
no reflections (insights) in. no reflections (of Him) out.
have i lost it?
what?

i don't really know.

it seems blurry sometimes. when we just don't know what on earth is going on. or rather, we do. but... we don't.
so we don't know what is going on. but we do. and yet we don't. or do we?

heh...
crap... i really know not what i'm typing already. lack of sleep? i dunno. oh wells, stressed i am.

(tensile stress, compression stress, shear stress... oops.. sorry. )

escapism, i hope not to continue.

oh wellll....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With All I Am

into your hand
i commit again
with all I am
for you Lord

you hold my world
in the palm of your hand
and I'm yours forever

[CHORUS]
Jesus I believe in you
Jesus I belong to you
you're the reason that I live
the reason that I sing
with all I am

I'll walk with you
wherever you go
through tears and joy
I'll trust in you

and I will live
in all of your ways and
your promises forever

[CHORUS]

I will worship
I will worship you forever







i hope i can sing and mean what i sing


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



of leading others further than you've gone, and of rebel fingers.

No comments: