Thursday, December 11, 2008

the day after POP....

i think i lost all the training done during BMT in one wasted, meaningless, day eating and sitting in front of the comp idling.

idle minds make futile, emo grounds for the brain to overwork, and the emotions to over-react, and the guards of my heart, they keng and put their guard down......

just shows how inherently sinful, lazy i am...

was intending blog bout POP too. cuz everyone i knew (that was gg thru bmt la) was blogging too...

its strange... idling around felt so..
idle, so meaningless,

but yet... i was stuck.

time to take more effort in life, in friendships, in relationships...

waiting and seeing Your beautiful plan at it all, Lord.
You will carry us thru. Will You humble me daily?
Will You show me daily what it means to die to self, to follow You, and to take up Your cross.

Why do You still love me when You know how unloveable i really am...

Thank You my God....

No comments: