Monday, September 16, 2013

Productive procrastination

Well... it seems like Blogger does have more traffic to my content.
If only there were more easy ways to post on blogger. It is becoming a hassle. And by hassle i mean not in your face like the rest of the apps on my iphone.

I actually have forgotten people who were not on my facebook feed. It  is as if.. if a person is not on facebook, he/she ceases to exist.

That is sad.

My 24 hours of attempting my TMA is still at 0%. 

and i think.. i should learn the art of productive procrastination.

Rather, than whiling away the time, do things in 1 hour intervals, then switch to another task for half hour and back for another 1 hour. Interval Training style as Gabe puts it.


As i type my blog. after... 2 years? I feel that i may want to get serious about writing. Creating content seems to be what i like. Shall work on my strengths and maybe earn a living one day.

Right now as a social work associate, student, youth leader, iCare ministry exco team... i do like the fact that there's  many things on my plate.

Yet at the same time, my old habits of time wasting are worse than ever.

That's authenticity for you. If you, my grandchild is reading this... your grandpa was a weak fella in his 20s.

Lord, take over.

Working at home is possible. I chionged with jana via Google Docs that day working for our Alpha Kidz camp. but why is it that when im on my own.. things just do not get... well.

alright 20 mins to deadline. 0%. and one more empty promise to myself and another failure.

Ps Mark Driscoll says this is slavery. What is my slave master? Me?

Lord forgive me. My name means victory. In You only there is victory. Yet i want to taste that daily.....

No comments: