Tuesday, May 24, 2005

"will I"

had my freshman orientation today.
the tutor was kinda friendly, and removed that bad first impression which i had during the matriculation day, where the student leaders were quite crude.... however... i guess.. they are only 1-2 yrs older than me, and i would have probably done the same.... much to be learnt.

what lies ahead in the next phase of life?
uncertain? exciting? etc.....

what will the next three yrs be like?

will i stand my ground?
will i waiver in times of doubts, warfare, and struggles?
will i this, will i that.....

it has come to a point where it is "will I?", rather than "am i willing to let Him?".

really thank God.

i know He has, He is , He will.




(ps... i dunno what's wrong with the formatting... in case u din noe... there's a tagboard at the bottom)

No comments: