Thursday, June 30, 2005

Don't want to put on masks...

masks of?

i dunno also...

{some random thoughts... so read this post only if you have the patience and time. juz close this window if not... bye bye.. have a nice day...}

not again...
why am i so stupid to have done the right thing at the wrong time?
or maybe it is the wrong thing at the wrong time....

or maybe it's just plain stupidity...

self-righteous i need none. i don't want. i don't want to be.

or maybe it's just the sinful, evil nature in me.

that prevents me from NOT glorifying my God.

reminds me of a passage in Romans... where Paul also states that he himself.. also struggles with his sinful nature.

ahh.. here it is...



Romans 7:14-20(NIV)
14We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave
to sin. 15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but
what I hate I do.
16And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law
is good. 17As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in
me. 18I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I
have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19For what I do
is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on
doing. 20Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but
it is sin living in me that does it.



i can relate with this... i mean c'mon.. who doesnt...

sigh... seems like a lot of blog posts this few days are far from optimistic... a whining atmosphere... me included... as if some how en masse, many ppl are feeling low... how come?

sigh.. don't know if it's the fatigue that never goes away, or wadeva.. i cant think much... "think" meaning.. reflection...
and it's taking it toll.


Yet again, this author would like to apologise
to any reader

for the pessimistic ambience radiated through
this post.

Any inconvenience is deeply
regretted.

<{Apology each sold seperately, batteries not included} >

No comments: