Saturday, June 25, 2005

a prayer...

Thank You, Lord.
For ministering to me through last night's Prayer & Praise meeting.
For ministering to me in a way i never thought...
For ministering to me through the prayers of my brothers, Kelvin and Mark, and even Ps Kay Kiong.

Thank You, Lord.

Humble me, that You will always be the Lord of my life.

In every aspect. School. Home. Church. Private life.

Thank You, Lord.
For convicting me.

Lord, tomorrow's Gen Con 2/ Youth Sunday 2005,
will be in Your control.
Help us, Lord.
That we will NOT lose our first Love.
That we will not do so much of these things, until we get so activity-driven that we forget Who and why we do it for.
Convict us individually, that we'll come back to You, Your Truth, with clean hands, and pure hearts.
That our lives will be transformed inside out, in all aspects of our lives. That we'll rid ourselves of all malice, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind (1 Peter 2:1).

Lord, humble us.
Show us that it's not about us.
Show us how much more supreme You are.
Help us see, how unworthy we are in your Presence.
But... You sent Your Son, Jesus Christ to die, in place of ours.
That now we are justified, if only we believe.

Thank You, Lord.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen...

No comments: