Monday, January 08, 2007

guarding my heart...

from heart attack? haha scared kena deathnote ah.. :P hahah jk.(hor zeph?)

from pride.

fri's dawn prayer msg, and sun's msg were both timely.
though timely in a different sense.


fri:

of comparison.
my security isn't on the right place at times.
why do i even place so much emphasis on friendship?

only God put things right. He is indeed our security.
a very fine security. and that's an understatement! :D


sun:

guard hearts.
against fear and pride.

when things go well and/or better than you expected.
i sense pride wanting to visit me bigg time this year. this academic year 07/08.
and it may be in that ministry i am serving at.
i guess sunday was a timely warning. a warning before everything starts.
and if i am called and chosen, i suppose.. these are the exact two issues i would face.
fear. pride.


GOD, be God and Lord.



oh wells. it's at the beginning of the year. before it all starts.

nic of the future... i wonder what you'll (me lah) be thankful for when everything's over. will you (i) fall to myself? my own pride?

position does not allow us to be proud.
but i suppose, if i do get called and get chosen, it will be a burden. spiritual burden, to pray for it. and for right decisions.

i'd rather not actually, lest it becomes all about me.
my decisions, my this my that.
and i will feel gd bout it only cuz that in worldly terms, it looks gd.
something to do with furniture lah. stools or tables or maybe even chairs... :P:P:P :D hahaha... anyways.

oh wells, i shall wait till all is finalised. again, lest i get too carried away like it's already happened.
if i get excited about it, i am only opening the door to pride, and his cousins and relatives, and siblings to have lunch (not tea =D ) with me.

new lessons to be learnt this year i guess!
it will never end man.
and maybe some revisions on past lessons!! hahaa...

heh, life's really like school.
School of Rose Growing maybe??

beautiful times of roses, and thorny times of, erm, thorns? ;P but our 'gardener' is Him!

oh wells.
hey my fellow classmates!

No comments: